Sunday, 18 April 2010
OPEN YOUR EYES
You look.
But do you see?
Is it that you just don't want to?
Or are you apprehensive about the prospect of who I may be
and the role I could possibly play in your story?
You glance over your shoulder briefly and flippantly
But this glance restricts your view and will not allow you to see the whole puzzle in its full glory
At most, you will see just a glimpse of a few jagged, fragmented pieces that appear to be haphazardly strewn across my sleeve
You will see only a partial perspective of the mosaic that is me
Remove the self-constructed reality screen from your eyes
This screen that adopts the role of an industrial filter to prevent unwanted situations, issues and confrontations from being acknowledged in your habitation...
but they eventually begin seeping through to your human skin,
and enshrouding you like a swarm of infectious spores prickling your skin and gaining access to your inner sanctum and releasing a feeling that can only be referred to as EUPHORIA.
I promise, it wll be more of a chore to ignore me
Hear me ROAR in all my glory!
Permeate the surface and research this,
You should at least attempt to understand why I am the way I am
Your restricted view provides you with just an assumed impression
And I am sick to the back teeth of experiencing under-estimation
Your comfortable misconception should be officially labelled as a contagious infection as it leads to the prevention of one being able to properly LOOK and SEE: ME.
Stop. Step back. And SEE
Many wondrous things can be experienced when you open your eyes and you mind totally
and whole heartedly
Where my heart lives no pain can fully exist or flourish.. for I have long since numbed my senses,
Okay, wishful thinking, you're thinking... so maybe fragments of pain can still present themselves but I can never allow myself to rid myself of these by the method of inflicting them upon you... or anyone else
So what are you afraid of?
I reassure you that I will never forcibly inundate you with my art, my friendship, my love.
I am here when you're ready, when you're ready to shatter any assumptions of who or what you expect(ed) me to be.
And regardless of the time this may take, still I will await with a warm embrace.
Turn around.
Open Your Eyes. Look and see... ME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So,
ReplyDeleteIndeed, i find it hard to believe,
a possibility,
clarifcation?
was this my initial intention?..
A response.. on the verge of mind conbobulation,
is this really what i want?...
i dont know, hope so
still suprised, although my spirit starts to rise,
soul starts to bubble, started with a single,
expressin with a double,
won't forget this,
feeling,
even if is'nt destined,
still a blessing, experience,
incremental software development,
God knows, more technology, mind control,
could be slipping, its more than the seeing,
with my eyes,
done that already, now i feel a small despise,
Ocassionally sit back, thinking
of how personality, character, and discipline,
can be expressed through such medians,
flickin through some scriptures and im hoping for some guiding,
Sometimes it feels like i just get air,
Vibing, sat back chair reclining, am i really gassin'?
Head scratchin, HOLD UP
Back straightened,
Focused, composure,
Unpause open thoughts on hold,
Where to go? How to go? Develop a foundation,
What to say, how to say, is there a relation,
agree disaprove, disagree or aprove,
however it rolls thats just the destiny's mood...
Easily we could right back an forth,
exchangin thoughts of life, and how to pass the torch,
to the younger generation, thirsty for liberation,
overdue, its worse for them than was for me an you..
but just to conclude, its all on you, you gotta tell me what you wanna do
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete