hmmm, no, not kelly, u got ur own thing going on, to be honest it's still u, but natural hair gave u that extra edge, that "character"... then again.. i AM biased ;)
I love this on you but I don't think you look any more gorgeous than you do with your Natural look. You're lucky enough to suit any style. Stay gorgeous!
absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehmmm, no, not kelly, u got ur own thing going on, to be honest it's still u, but natural hair gave u that extra edge, that "character"...
ReplyDeletethen again.. i AM biased ;)
Hunnnny! NOOOOOOOOO! Loooooool
ReplyDeleteNah Im playing wid ya.
Honestly....I like it, you look good girl
However
I LOVE the Nubian look even more!
x
Fran
i like it.. you look nice
ReplyDeleteThank you for the feedback ladies! Nothing has changed, I'm still Caroline :)
ReplyDeleteStay tuned to find out the story behind this look ;)
I love this on you but I don't think you look any more gorgeous than you do with your Natural look. You're lucky enough to suit any style. Stay gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThank you Domzy! Thank you everyone (^_^)
ReplyDeleteSo I guess it's safe to say that Nappy Nubian wins over Weavey Nubian??
Nah, i hate it, sorry luv....
ReplyDelete