Hmmm
Craving the warm embrace from masculine arms...
But feeling conflicted as I am sceptical in believing that that is enough to satiate my current appetite for amorous gestures.
Will it simply serve as a reminder of how reluctant I once was to be contained by the same masculine embrace?
Previously perceived as a hindrance, a means of containing my energy and harnessing it for his own gain...
Still,
I long for the feeling of warm, moist thick lips against my own.
The sensation of breath passionately escaping his lips whilst interlocked in a kiss.
But feeling conflicted as I am sceptical in believing that that is enough to satiate my current appetite for amorous gestures.
Will it simply serve as a reminder of how reluctant I once was to be silenced and suffocated by the same warm, moist kisses?
Previously perceived as a muffler, a means of restraining my need to verbalise the necessary and quite literally steal my voice...
Still,
I take pleasure in the thought of a masculine hand, slowly rubbing on the small of my back or firmly clasping my hand.
But feeling conflicted as I am sceptical in believing that that is enough to satiate my current appetite for amorous gestures.
Will it simply serve as a reminder of how reluctant I once was to be firmly held in my place and stopped from taking the leap of faith I need for my progression?
Hmmm.
Since there is only one that I know that will never forcibly contain me, muffle my need to verbalise the necessary or prevent me from progressing...
It is HIM I shall continue to seek...
For a woman should root her heart so deep in Christ, that a man will have to seek Christ in order to have her.
x
more than a muffler,
ReplyDeletemore than the perceived passionate kisser,
more than the suffocating silencer,
more like an arm on your shoulder...
exchange roles with the cup and the coaster,
reciprocity in exchange for containing energy,
because the love derives from a,
well developed synergy,
probably, possibly, procrastinate,
only occasionally...
imagine we...
develop a,
picture perfect prescription,
hearts intertwine with due progression,
potential heart breaker condition,
feel free to verbalize without my permission...
listen/speak carefully,
communication is the key,
develop a relation that gets spilt,
50/50,
you see,
I’m a man,
so try to understand,
the way I’m built is perfect,
but I’m striving for perfection,
the way you strive for a masculine touch,
arms to grasp you by the middle,
yes he still sees you in the peripheral,
nothing confidential,
keep seeking, with the will of God in your heart,
you'll unearth a jewel...
simply served as a satiated sauce...
your appetite for amorous gestures are on due course,
your reminders of reluctance are rooted by a pause,
a rooted heart in the redeemer...
your reminders of reluctance are rooted by a pause,
a rooted heart in the redeemer.
You are a wonder to behold! Truly gifted.
ReplyDeleteI FULLY appreciate this. Mark my words, I'm going to convince you to do what you said you wouldn't!