Pages

Sunday, 25 April 2010

INSERT NAME HERE

Heart is venturing far too close to the edge of my sleeve right about now.

Creating the horrifying yet somehow still desirable possibility of it teetering dangerously on my cuff,
hopefully with (insert name here's) hands cupped in preparation to cushion its fall if I lose my footing in head-over-heels fashion.
But Heart's current location is still close enough for me to reel in and securely lock it up in its iron clad armour if  (insert name here) does not provide reason enough for me... to leave it exposed.

But as it goes, I'm far stronger than I give myself credit for.
Past experiences could cause my thoughts to be plagued with the desire to revisit and edit specific moments, rearrange any cringe-worthy components of my interactions or embarassing mannerisms.

Now I can trust myself to be myself and revel in my decisions
So I guess I'll just shrug my shoulders and dutifully reel Heart back in
Until (insert name here)... decides to make an appearance...

4 comments:

  1. an there he stands,
    he says here i am,
    he takes a page out of her Book, (wears it on his sleeve)...
    Already knew he'd achieve,
    minortiy from the simplicity of, "holla B",
    hopefully she can see all the capitals,
    And spell it out...

    without a doubt,
    a form of relation starts to simmers now..
    its warming up now,
    but hes Taking his time,
    his hands await in anticipation,
    any fall of any fashion,
    he's prepared for realization,
    the preperation of this situation,
    led him to ponder,
    rewind and question,
    he Utters, "could this still be a virtual infatuation?",
    his heart skips..

    "Nah... (shrugs) or maybe",

    he takes a Deep breath and switches up the contemplation,
    he wraps his heart in Elastication,
    steady waiting,
    moments and stages of unravelling,
    various climaxes and conclusions heading for collisions...

    "the father has returned", "reincarnation, in the spirtitual",

    derived from another lingual,
    the capitals, spell it all,
    so whether she falls, or stands tall,
    he stands tall, composed, cool,
    stroll from level one, to level two,
    as he started with a single,
    and expressed with a double,
    he's now reachin out with a triple,
    understandable, very understandable,
    the capitals spell it out, its very understandable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who you are... but I'm taken aback by your responses, very talented... keep commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a beautiful piece! I really loved your writing and how you evoke your emotion.
    By the way I was reading through your blog. you have great blog posts. Keep it up.
    Check out my blog if you want.

    http://www.cherryvomit.com

    Comments and a FOLLOW would be greatly appreciated. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed it CherryVomit... Thanks for the love. Keep reading and commenting - appreciated. I will check out your blog xx

    ReplyDelete