So this Summer, a friend played a prank on me. I asked a designer to create a logo for me that was representative of 'Nappy Nubian Poet' and 'Cloud Caroline'.
I was very excited as the logo developed through each stage.
Little did I know, that this was under threat...
So here I am.
Just as I kick off my leaden shoes
and shrug myself out of the heavy cloak of reality
to replace it with the silky layer of escapism,
to replace it with the silky layer of escapism,
I sense a change.
My ears prick up at the unwelcome sound of eerie silence.
A fate so terrible has happened here
So undetectable to anyone, except me.
My nostrils flare in a panic-stricken frenzy.
As I no longer detect its scent.
Where is it?
It's not here.
So where is it??
I can't smell it anymore
No longer tangible
My existence without it is unimaginable
My stomach churns
as an infinite number of butterfly wings laced with poison
infect my insides.
Then..
Stark realisation
I ball my hands into fists either side of me
My jaw tightens
The phone rings.
A familiar voice temporarily distracts me from my dilemma
Then. Confirmation.
"Look on Twitter"
Perplexed, I race to my laptop.
Click.
Page loads.
No. NO!
Simultaneously, I hear a blood curdling cackle,
a familiar war cry.
"Give me 16 bars... or Cloud Caroline gets it"
Click.
Page finishes loading.

Phahahahah!! Loves It!!!!
ReplyDeleteTook your time though
x