You know those boring courses that your employers send you on...
You know.... the courses that, according to senior management, are "compulsory for professional development".... you know the ones... Stuffy room. Check.
Any opportunity for a speedy exit blocked by rows of seats. Check.
BORING MONOTONOUS DELIVERY. BIG FAT CHECK!!! *siiiigh*
This is surely unhealthy.
Someone... RESCUE ME!
Take me to safety.
I'm sure that you're lovely in the outside world,
we could probably even go for a coffee.
But within the confines of this
stone-cold prison of deception
You are BORING ME!
Can't you see me?
Eyes getting droopy.
Do something, anything
STIMULATE me
because I can't bear the embarrassment
of my boredom defeating me
RELEASE ME!
This has to be a crime, SURELY!
I appreciate your expertise
but insert more inflection in your tone, PLEASE!
Unless this ordeal involves actual interaction
and/or physical action, SPARE ME!
How much do you get paid to deliver such workshops?
Is there not a compulsory body
that monitors your method of delivery?
Evidently NOT
because the government cuts
woulda made sure your arse was chopped!
I'm about to lose the plot
as I edge ever closer to The Land Of Nod
THIS. HAS GOT. TO STOP!
The bombardment of jargon, acronyms and strategies
Do you really believe that I am actually absorbing these??
Bite sized chunks will allow me
to chew and digest
But information overload
may just push me over the edge
I'm ready to stand on that ledge
and plunge to mental safety.
Somebody, SAVE ME!



No comments:
Post a Comment