PEEK-A-BOO!
Now you see me...
Now you don't!
I feel somewhat empowered by this new found strength that I have recently acquired.
Now able to NOT take things personally.
Now able to curb my curiosity and cautiously avert my ill advised ideas and heartfelt desires.
Now able to disconnect quicker than unpaid line rental.
Maintaining that feminine softness but with a bite that can prove lethal.
Now able to still show respect and victoriously emerge by finding my footing and nonchalantly stepping out amidst a tangled web of crossed wires.
Now able to coolly douse any mistakenly stoked fires.
Reciprocation cannot take place where nothing is received.
You must be accustomed to those who are accustomed to pandering to egos and entertaining inane and truly incensing disregard of issues... of which you know you need to take hold.
But I assure you.. pandering is NOT my role, sooo
Would you like to eat your humble pie from a plate...
Or out of a bowl??
Sooo.. I guess it will be my fault if you don't achieve your goal.
I sincerely apologise if you have previously been deceived.
I sincerely apologise if my persona has been incorrectly perceived by your need to be consumed by...
No longer will I sit on my hands in an attempt to stop them from balling into a firm fist.
No longer will I bite my lip when my instinct leads me to scratch that persistent itch,
because my new found strength and wisdom should screen my impulses, and will act as the perfect antidote to this equivalent of a nervous twitch.
I'm done.
So in accordance to this...
The time has come for you to cease... and desist.
No comments:
Post a Comment