Always an issue, a reason, an excuse
to reduce aspirations and desires to nothingness and push them aside.
But. I can't do it. Not with them all looking at me. What if I forget to remember how? I don't want weak, sympathetic applause or pitying half-smiles. I can do it. I'll prove I'm pretty okay at this, I swear.
Yeah, I'm sure. But. Why are you doing this in this first place?
To satiate your own desires? Or to win appoval?
Erm. Well for me, I guess but... it would be nice if they liked it just a little.And does their response determine how you feel about pushing further? Will it change your passion for it??
No. Well... Yes. Sort of. A bit. I guess.You 'guess'
Again. Why do you want to do this? Who is this for? How bad do you really want this.... Well??
*silence*Only one way to find out. Do it NOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment